Abbey N. Gilbert, PA-C, AACC
Abbey Gilbert spends time building genuine relationships with her patients to get to know them on a personal level. Abbey’s fascination with coronary artery disease led her into the field of cardiology where she aims to provide quality cardiac care to her community. In her free time, she enjoys singing and playing the piano at church as well as traveling and camping with her family in their RV.
- Master of Physician Assistant, Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Georgia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Associate, American College of Cardiology