After scheduling your virtual visit with your provider, follow the below instructions:
1. Please make sure your device has a camera, a microphone, a strong internet connection and access to your email. We recommend using a smart phone and being in a quiet place for your visit.
3. You may also use your internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox browser) if you do not choose to download the free app.
4. At the time of your appointment, you will receive an email from ExamMed that will include the Virtual ExamRoom link.
5. To join your appointment, open the email, and click the Virtual ExamRoom link. Follow the on-screen instructions to open in your web browser or through the app.
6. Ensure you select ALLOW camera and microphone access if there is a pop-up.
7. Please wait in the virtual waiting room until a provider joins.
If you do not see your email at the time of appointment, please be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder.