Dr. Alok Gambhir’s cardiac electrophysiology practice merges his passion for patient care with his love of math and physics. Over the past three decades, he has been published in several prestigious scholarly journals that span many disciplines
of cardiology, cardiac electrophysiology, physics and engineering. In addition to delivering patient-centric care, Dr. Gambhir employs the latest technologies and techniques—this includes WATCHMAN, a groundbreaking device of which he is one
of the top implanters in the country.
When he’s not working, Dr. Gambhir enjoys spending time with family; reading the latest advances in math, physics and technology; and playing sports with his children.
Training & Affiliations
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Doctorate (PhD), Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Masters, Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, Cardiac Electrophysiology, New York University Langone Medical Center
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Heart Rhythm Society
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Alok Gambhir's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory