About Timothy Williamson, PA-C
Timothy Williamson provides patient care in the inpatient cardiology settings, assisting with consultation services and patient care plans.
He stands apart for the relationships he develops with his patients. His invested approach in their care has led to many high patient satisfaction scores. He enjoys getting to know his patients and more importantly witnessing their improvements during their healing journey.
In his free time, Tim enjoys golf and spending time with his friends and family.
Education and Training:
- Masters of Medical Science, Emory University School of Medicine, Physician Assistant Program, Atlanta, GA
- Masters of Science in Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Brooklyn College, City University of New York, Brooklyn NY
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, The Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
Awards, Memberships & Honors:
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Board Certified
- American Heart Association – ACLS & BLS certified
- Skilled in arrhythmia detection and 12 lead EKG interpretation