About Amanda Bryant, PA-C
Amanda Bryant has a diverse range of experience and background in the cardiology field. She is proud of her critical thinking skills and enjoys the daily challenge working with complex patients. Her focus on inpatient care allows her to follow her patient’s
care closely and consistently while building a relationship with them. Her role is extremely rewarding.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys hiking and spending time with her friends and family.
Education & Training
- Bachelor Of Science in Kinesiology, Georgia Southern University, GA
- Masters Of Science in Physician Assistant, Augusta University, GA
Awards, Memberships & Honors
- Georgia Composite Medical Board Physician Assistant License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Certificate Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Cardiac Surgery Advanced Life Support (CALS) provider and instructor
- ECMO competency
- LVAD competency