About Amanda Berry, NP
Amanda Berry treats every patient like family. She strives to create an extraordinary patient experience every day by ensuring the best quality of care possible. Amanda has over twenty years of experience specializing in critical care and cardiology.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys travelling, hiking, decorating and eating her favorite food which is sushi.
Education & Training
- Master of Science in Nursing/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Nurse Specialist/University of South Alabama, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/University of South Alabama, 1997
Awards & Honors
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ANCC
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Basic Life Support
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi and Alpha Chi Honor Society